8:17 PM

It's a start...

Hi, my name is Jessica, and I struggle with infertility.

So, I find myself in a place where no woman (or man, for that matter) wants to be--smack in the middle of the infertility war.


For so long, I took my fertility for granted. After years of trying so valiantly to avoid pregnancy--late night runs for condoms, waiting in line at the pharmacy for birth control pills--I just assumed that once we stopped preventing, it would just happen.

Boy, was I wrong!

Hubby and I are now 14 months into this battle. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) in November 2008, and after several months of Metformin I still wasn't ovulating. So this month starts the Clomid adventure.

This will primarily be a place for me to sort through my thoughts, find some support, give some support, vent a little, cry a little, and hopefully, eventually, rejoice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment